The amount of growth that we have witnessed in our young people (and parents) throughout this process? You can’t put a number on that kind of impact!
Well, now that we are coming to the end of this phenomenal journey (until we kick off again in October) it is time to celebrate the amazing people that have shown the commitment and determination to see it through.
100 Black Men of London, your faithful servant to the black community for over 17 years, invite you to join us at this year’s graduation ceremony so we can make this proud moment even more memorable for everyone. Join us as we:
- Acknowledge and Celebrate the Diamonds that have been on our Community Mentoring Programme for the 2017/18 year.
- Pin and Call the new members and volunteers that will be committing their time, effort and energy to help our organisation do even better work for the community going forwards.
- ENJOY and Experience some phenomenal entertainment; keynote speeches from successful Entrepreneurs & Leaders and a guest appearance from the Deputy Mayor for London.
They say that “A story shared does not serve” so we are taking that same approach to this year’s Graduation Ceremony. The more people we have in the room on the day is the more people that we can Inspire, Empower and Motivate to develop themselves and our community.
What now? Ok, here’s what you need to do:
- Clear your Schedule for the 2nd June 2018.
- Grab your ticket for the Graduation Ceremony.
- Tell your friends and family to do the first two steps.
- Do the first two steps for them if they are taking too long.
- Join us for a brilliant celebration at the ceremony.
Please note: This is a family friendly (family-recommended) event and Refreshments will be served.